We are so excited to announce that we'll be back in clinic for in-person patient care
appointments again on May 9
, 2020. As long as Denver stay at home guidelines are lifted as planned after May 8th, we are all set to see you again for acupuncture!
You can now book online
for in-person appointments from May 9th onward. We will be putting strict measures
in place to limit any potential patient or staff exposure to COVID including:
- all clients must come to clinic wearing a mask
- all staff will wear masks at all times
- all clients and staff will have mandatory temperature checks upon entry to clinic
- no one will gather in waiting area; all patients will go directly to individual treatment room
- all rooms will be disinfected with hospital-grade anti-viral disinectants after all contact and we will only use disposable sheets
- no water or tea service available in waiting room
- limiting close contact with patients to needle insertion, removal, and cupping, gua sha, and massage
We are beyond excited to connect with you in-person again and will also be able to offer herbs, supplements, and and treatments to bolster immunity
and fight viral infections
. We are also aware that many fertility treatments
will be resumed at this time and are grateful we can continue to support you on your family-building journey.
Don't forget about our free events this week for NIAW
Wednesday, 4/22 6:00PM Ask the Acupuncturist Zoom Party! Register: HERE!
Thursday, 4/23 10:00 AM Free Fertility Yoga Class with Jane Register: HERE!
Thursday, 4/23 6:00 PM Free Women’s Infertility Support Group with Jane Register: Eventbrite
I'm also very excited to offer a 4-week online Women Weaving Wisdom Stories
writing class starting on April 28th at 6:00 PM ($80 for 4 sessions). This is a passion project for me based on a community-based free writing practice I've done via Zoom for many years. Some of my best friends are women I've met in these classes over the years. We could all use the emotional release of a free-writing to process all that's been going on in our subconscious during this unprecedented time. Even if we meet online, I can attest to the power of bearing witness to each other and the connections we can make sharing our stories in this deep way. Join us!
Please reach out if you need any herb or supplement refills before we re-open (we can arrange for pick-up) or if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you!
With Love & Gratitude,