Return To Blog
Keeping our staff and our patients safe
By Jane Gregorie - May 7, 2020
In response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 we are implementing strict infection control protocols to avoid any possible spread of the virus. We are also reducing on-site staff and patient numbers to reduce in person contact at the clinicWhile we are doing this to prevent any possible contamination, it is also important to us that you feel comfortable and relaxed knowing that you are in a safe space. Please feel free to ask us if you have any concerns or questions.
IF ANYONE IS SYMPTOMATIC
- If any of our staff (or any of our family members) are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, they will be instructed to stay home and refer to the CDPHE Symptom Tracker for additional guidance. None of our staff, our family members, nor any of our clients have tested positive for the virus.
- If one of our patients (or, one of their family members) is sick or exhibiting symptoms, we are asking that they stay home until they can definitively rule out the virus.
- We are screening all staff and patients for fever upon entry into the office (beginning May 8)
IN THE TREATMENT ROOM
- All surfaces in each treatment room are disinfected after each patient.
- Furniture has been removed to prevent any contamination of cloth surfaces which are difficult to clean
- Only disposable table coverings (medical grade) will be used on treatment tables
- Patients will be asked to enter a treatment room directly upon arrival and only sit on treatment table
- Your practitioner is exceeding the guidelines set forth by the Colorado Dept of Health and Environment (CDPHE) in regards to Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and Health Care Setting Worksites.
- All clients are required to wear face masks at all times in the clinic
- Practitioners will wear medical-grade face masks at all times in clinic outside of breaks which are limited a designated break room
- Practitioners will wear scrubs or clean clothing that they will change into on-site.
- Your practitioner will be wearing gloves at all times when making patient contact
- All of our needles are single use, and come sealed from the manufacturer.
- Our cupping and guasha utensils are disinfected after use